Monday 18 August 2014

Machine of the Month- Rezika Zurch

CrossFit Machine Shop is proud to feature Rezika as our Machine of the Month for August. She was only a few months into CrossFit when she competed in our Back Alley Rally competition and placed 3rd in the Scaled Division. 
I have been crossfitting for just over 4 months now. 

I joined Machine Shop on a recommendation my Friend Brianne who is a long time member. 

I have always been athletic, and have been actively playing basketball for over 20 years. I also had an active membership at the city gyms where I attended lots of cardio/boot camp classes. 

My favorite moment was being able to climb the rope, something I had never before done. 

My least favorite exercise right now is the snatch but only because Its a work in progress for me. 

My favorite skill is the clean and jerk. 

If your just starting out in crossfit I would suggest you take the time to learn proper technique and find a box that takes the time to coach you. I love the Machine Shop because they are so careful with your training and help you develop good technique. 

I eat lots of chicken, fish, egg whites and spinach. I stay away from fast foods and try my best to eat relatively clean.

Goals: I'd like to be able to do unassisted, consistent pull ups- That is my biggest goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment